EHS ACCREDITATION FOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION BODIES
- Indicates ISO / IEC 17021-1:2015 compliance.
- Provides certificate to assure the certification marks are recognised on the market and by government bodies the regulate service or product recognition.
- EHS accreditation is accepted by regulators and the marketplace; Assurance of competence and best standards.
QMS - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification enables you to demonstrate your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving your company’s operations. The 2015 version represents the best practices in quality management and the standard is the preferred solution for organizations worldwide. Basic Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 continues to require documented procedures or references to them. Documentation requirements are much less prescriptive and left more to the organization to define its own need. EHS UNIVERSAL provides assessment and certification to ISO 9001. Our expert team will guide you through every step of the certification process by assessing your current systems, trainings and assisting with the application.
BETTER PRODUCTS & SERVICES
A proper QMS should increase the quality of your products and services if implemented correctly
REDUCE THE LIKELIHOOD OF MISTAKES
A good QMS allows you to spot mistakes earlier on and act upon them to prevent them happening again in the future
ATTRACTING NEW CUSTOMERS
A good QMS will allow you to attract and supply new customers that require the certificate
A well-functioning QMS will involve the leadership of the company and ensure they are committed
OSHSMS - SAFETY & HEALTH – ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001 is an international standard for occupational health and safety. In gaining this certification you will be putting your organisation in the position to compete at the highest international level. The ISO 45001 is an occupational health and safety management system (OHSAS) which has been designed to help businesses develop health and safety objectives and implement practices. The standard is compatible with EMS and other international management systems.
WHY TO IMPLEMENT ISO 45001 ?
ISO 45001 certification provides a holistic approach to health and safety, making employee wellness and wellbeing a critical element of the system. As an ISO 45001 certified business, you will be able to:
- Proactively identify and address potential hazards in your workplace – making it safer for employees and all staff
- Minimise the risk of accidents and incidents as a result of the continual analysis and improvement of the OH&S system
- Reduce costs of accidents and incidents in the workplace
- Reduce the cost of insurance premiums
- Reduce employee turnover and absence
Our expert team will guide you through every step of the certification process by assessing your current systems, trainings and assisting with the application.
EMS – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 14001:2015
Our EMS is based upon the principle of ISO 14001(an international standard for environmental management system. Like all ISO management system standards, ISO 14001 includes the need for continual improvement of an organization’s systems and approach to environmental concerns. Using ISO 14001:2015 can provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
Implementing an EMS can help an organization to:
- Prevent or mitigate adverse environmental impacts
- Prevent and mitigate potential negative effects on the organization from environmental conditions
- Fulfil regulatory, statutory and compliance requirements
- Improve its environmental performance
- Apply a life-cycle perspective to its products and service to prevent negative environmental impacts from shifting to other parts of the lifecycle
Using ISO 14001:2015 can provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved. Truly a business of the modern era. Our expert team will guide you through every step of the certification process by assessing your current systems, trainings and assisting with the application.
QUESTIONS? WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Speak to the team at EHS Universal and find out how we can support you. Call us on +65 9144 5253 to speak directly to our staff or send us your questions via email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible .