EHS UNIVERSAL PTE. LTD. aims to provide a high-quality service that meets or exceeds the requirements of our clients completely, upon which all our services are planned, developed and monitored.
We will endeavor to achieve this by:
- Our robust quality management system and practices that meet our customers’ needs on quality, confidentiality in an ethically, cost efficient and timely way.
- Ensuring prompt and effective accountability on all our actions including resolving customer queries.
- Maintaining high levels of accountability, confidentiality and traceability for our customers.
- Establishing value-added service specifically on audits and all other communications with customers.
- Ensuring our employees and associated personnel are aware and maintain a high competent and remain motivated within EHSU team.
- Systematic continual review on our processes, procedures and records adherence in identifying improvement opportunities and effectiveness on our management system.
- Ensuring the requirements of ISO 17021-1:2015 and all other legislation applicable to the effective operations of EHSU are met.
We are committed to this quality policy, and is well known, understood by all of our personnel and interested parties, and the responsibility for implementing this policy is with the director of EHSU.
EHS UNIVERSAL PTE. LTD. top management is committed for its certification services, in an open, independent and impartial manner, by its impartiality risks identified and reviewed on an ongoing basis. Everyone who utilizes EHSU certified client/s might rely on this impartiality and objectivity based on their individual concluded decisions.
Our certification decisions are uniquely based on the objective evidence obtained in an impartial manner, and are assessed, managed if any conflicts of interest that possibly arise.
EHSU certification decisions and activities are directed and controlled through governing board, which consists of impartiality committee and certification committee, represented by EHSU’s competent interested parties.
Each EHSU clients are approached and considered in a controlled impartial manner, so that each of them achieves the same expected level of performance for obtaining and maintaining EHSU certification.
EHSU ensures our employees and associated personnel are aware in maintaining a high commitment to the impartiality, confidentiality, conflict of interest and its consequence.
We are committed to this impartiality policy, and is well known, understood by all of our personnel and interested parties, and the responsibility for implementing this policy is with the Director of EHSU.